Friday, June 5, 2009

Last Day in Zhengzhou





It is our last day in Zhengzhou and as much as we love it here we are starting to get ready to come home. Ray continues to do awesome along with the girls but everyone is alittle tired today. We went to the Park today in the morning and enjoyed seeing all the people playing games and exercising. We did our last time feeding the birds. The people are very nice and continue to thank us for adopting Ray. We leave tomorrow for Guangzhou..so goodbye to Zhengzhou.

3 comments:

  1. I Love all the pics you are shooting! All of them are so special. I really miss China and look forward to going back! The girls look so natural with Ray and he looks like he has always been in your family. Michael looks so proud and happy. I love the pic of all the people gathered around you all. So sweet! Happy last day and safe travel to Guangzhou. Sleep well!!!
    love shay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the pictures! It's very obvious that Ray has bonded with you all! I'm excited about meeting him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just have to ask (since you told me that M and H took language lessons) -- can the girls understand him or anyone else???? I'm sure the locals "expect" them to understand!!!???

    ReplyDelete