Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Free Day!





Today was free day in Zhengzhou. We needed a free day so bad. We got up at 5 a.m which was the latest we have all slept so far. We felt like we had really slept in. Ray and girls are doing better than I could ever imagined. He is so sweet and very active!!! Oh my gosh, I am so happy Madison and Hannah are with us because he wants to play all the time. He just loves his sisters. He has figured out that I am the one that really takes care of him but his sisters are for playing. It really gives me free time though. Right now they are all playing with their Legos.
Today we went exploring Zhengzhou. We found this cool park and played for hours. Right now everyone is resting and playing.
Sending some photos of our park adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Adding Alaina to our "mix" has made daily life much easier -- she and Ally play really well most of the time!!! Enjoy your time - you ALL look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day getting to know your sweet son. He is just amazing and I LOVE watching the girls with him. I am so excited to see you all each day. You look great and soooooooooooo happy!!!
    Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete