Monday, June 1, 2009

Gotcha Day!






We have Ray!!!!! Oh my gosh he is just amazing!! He never cried once and acted like he knew the girls his whole life!!! We are all so in love with him. He is so busy and happy. He laughed and played with the girls all day. He laughs all the time!!! When they brought him in he just started running around and playing with the girls. I think it was about 3 hours before I could really hold him. He just wanted down and play. well, I could talk all day about his personality,he is absouletly precious!! I think Mike and I will lose a few pounds he is sooo active!!!
What an amazing day!!!
Today is National Childens Day in China...What a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Melanie and Todd here.....we are so happy for you guys! He is adorable and the girls look like they are already in love!!

    Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH -- I made it to your blog!!! Sharon posted and I was SO surprised to see you all IN CHINA with your little boy! Can't wait to see more! Love always -- Harkness family!

    ReplyDelete